21 Nov 2013 - 14:00 - 16:00
Campus Luigi Einaudi, Università degli Studi di Torino
Lungodora Siena 100/A
Course is free (please register) and will take place in room E3, just before the Sixth Torino R net meeting.
The course is targeted to Sweave beginners and will cover:
- Sweave setup;
- Sweave basics;
- Making slides for a talk;
Participants are encouraged to come and practice with their own laptop.
The course will be held in Italian.
- Latest R version (3.0.2)
- RStudio (http://www.rstudio.com/ide/download/)
- LaTeX (e.g. MiKTeX on Windows: http://miktex.org/download)
- R packages
- package R slidify trough following R code:
- install_github(“slidify”, “ramnathv”)
- install_github(“slidifyLibraries”, “ramnathv”)
- Pandoc: http://johnmacfarlane.net/pandoc/installing.html
- R package pander
- Optionally a TeX/LaTeX editor (e.g. Texmaker: http://www.xm1math.net/texmaker/)
Course held by Paola Berchialla.
Bookings are closed for this event.